Now that we’re part of the pre-school circuit, birthday parties are a regular weekend activity. We recently found ourselves hours away from party time but with only Christmas wrapping paper on hand, so we got creative (with a little help from our facebook friends).
The following are 8 ideas for wrapping a present when you’re out of wrapping paper:
1. Construction paper dressed up with rubber stamps, stickers, water color, or pictures printed out from http://images.google.com
2. Newspaper (the Sunday funnies for kids, the sports section for sports fans, the business section for accountants, the classifieds for your out of work friends, and so on…)
3. Old maps
4. Out-of-season wrapping paper turned inside out and decorated
5. A brown paper bag
6. A cool piece of fabric (recycled from old clothing or sheets)
7. Aluminum foil! Totally outerspace.
8. Duct tape…its funny watching someone trying to unwrap it….takes a while
Do you have more ideas? Post a comment below.